12 days till the stones sing!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by AnnieO, Jul 31, 2014.

1. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

So, who else is an Outlander freak? I am signing up for Starz just for this show - I really could not care less otherwise.

And... What do you think about the casting of Jamie and Claire? I think Jamie is spot-on, not sure about Claire.

2. greenrene

greenrene Member

I was the opposite - I thought Claire was spot-on, but not Jamie. However, after seeing multiple trailers, Jamie is growing on me. I'll probably be just as lusty for the TV character as I am for the Jamie in the books before too long - I have a thing for Scottish accents!

3. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I watched it on youtube since I don't have Starz. Starz posted the pilot onyoutube to get everyone hooked. That was smart programming on their part.

It was good but I don't know if it is worth paying for a premium channel to see the rest of the episodes. I guess I will have to wait until it gets to Netflix or Amazon Prime.

4. AnnieO

LOL I was iffy. I didn't think it could be anywhere near the books. And of course it isn't - but it's definitely worth the extra money to me!

5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

When I saw the subject line I thought Mick and Keef were performing somewhere. I think my record for being out of touch remains unrivaled. :)

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

6. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I am hooked!!! Read all the books, pant in anticipation of the next episode. lol

7. AnnieO

Wedding Saturday... MMMMMMMYUMMMMMMM