17 Days to the New BB10!

Tiapet

Old Hand
Sunday July 13th 8:00 PM and then again on Tues and another night.

How many of you are anxiously awaiting for it? Addicted to BB? Since I can't sleep at least it gives me something more to do with time (I have after dark so I can watch a couple hours a night of it).

I will never give up Survivor nor Amazing Race though!

They said this time it's a very wide range of mix from 40's, 50's and 60 year olds )I'm sure other ages too). Today everyone who is going to be in the house got their notice. Also that supposedly the title appears to be "A House Divided" meaning that everyone in the house is going to possess a very strong opinion on something (such as religion, PETA, Vegatarianism, Politics, etc...). The house rooms will be decorated by decades (60,'s 70's, 80's - although HOH was not spoken of). This information was posted by some of the people who tried out for the spots and were near the top 35 spots or so.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Now would I do that? LOL It's Big Brother 10.

They will still be having Big Brother (11) as well in the traditional winter months too.

KTMom91

So glad Star asked...because I was wondering. At first I figured it was a decorating show, since the rooms were going to be reflecting different decades...but that didn't sound right. Then, because the title was "A House Divided", I wondered if it could be like Dr. Phil, where he comes in and mediates all the arguing people. That didn't sound right, either. Oh, well...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Ah.........only a Big Brother fan like myself would immediately recognize what BB meant. lol

Remind me closer to the date, Tia. I'm a fan...and also an OLD fan so my memory ain't what it used to be. :bag:

Suz