18 years on the list I finally got

Star*

call 911........call 911
A chauffeur!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not Raoul.......It's not even Morgan Freeman (Driving Miss Daisy) -

It's Dude.

:faint:

He'd gotten his temps a while ago and the foster family has been letting him drive their vehicles for practice. Last night we walked out to return him to his home and he got behind the wheel of the van and drove. VERY WELL I'll add. I told him so too - loads of praise. I called our insurance agent and they suggested a Non-owner policy for Dude to help reduce the rates when he does get a license and car of his own. Any thoughts?

And I remember just two years ago watching him with that PS2, Grand Theft Auto game thinking - THERE IS NO WAY IN HADES he's ever going to mature enough to drive more than a PS2.

He's also (hold yer hats) :lady: got money saved to buy a car AND has been paying on his restitution without us nagging him.

We offered to pay 1/2 for his car - and he's so excited - to hear him say things like - Well when I do get a job and pay my restitution then what I have left over after insurance and gas I'm getting tinted windows.....is

HUGE

Thought I'd share a brag........

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow! That's awesome! Makes me hopeful that difficult child 1 will get to a similar place some day... might not be until he's 25, but better late than never I s'pose.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*sniff* *sniff*

Our Dude is growing up!!! :D :D

I had to LOL over the Grand Theft Auto........... Nichole likes to run down the cops and the traffic cones. :rofl: She says occasionally when she's driving and sees cones that she has a little nagging feeling to run them over. :rofl:

Yeah. She soooo isn't allowed to drive my car. ;)

Huge successes for Dude. Seems his feet are planted on the right path. AWESOME!!!!

((hugs))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It's all just been a long drawn out dream. You are now waking up to your real world. Reality.
OK maybe not, but things are sure sounding better in your driving Miss. Star* world!
You and DF kicking it Old Skool in the back seat. Stereo pumping, rag top down. I can see it now! Pooties head out the window, ears whipping in the wind, The Doctor on the other side... trolling the streets for new P's. (parents)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mustang -

YOU CAN RUN.........but you CAN NOT HIDE from........(insert Ben Casey theme) DOCTOR........KIMBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yes........BOY FOR RENT!!!!! lol....

Hey if he can have thoughts about Pimpin' out our Pootie - I can Pimp him out for cross country drives.....providing he gets the okey dokey from the PO at the pokey.

I'm full of jokey - :laugh:

B

bran155

LMAO!!! Your posts always make me laugh out loud!!!!

Congrats to dude!!! :)