2 situations...would like your thoughts.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
And I think I started the river-fish. Goodness. Scarey.

When I married DEX, he was 160 pounds and fit. Time happened and he was 220 or so when we divorced. But I bought him a sweatshirt just before he left and it was a 2xl and very baggy on him and I've seen him in it since and he's stretching it to the max...he has just ballooned.

Tho I can't say his women are hot. Most are hideous, but I wouldn't call them hot, either. The current one would be attractive if she had all her teeth. Or something.

I was just thinking as I went to the grocery at lunch...maybe next time I find damp, smelly clothes in the hamper (because by the time I find them, they are usually just damp, but boy do they reek), I'll put them on husband's pillow. When he complains, I can say "She didn't really pee in them. They were just damp. Stinks, don't it?"

Ok, I probably won't, but its tempting.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yes! Yes! I love that idea! Unless he does what my husband does and plays musical pillows, you're good to go!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I've tried to be, but working different shifts means I have to leave them unattended sometimes. Sigh.

Let's see... If he is oblivious... Maybe that is just what he needs!

Appropriate discipline means that it fits the crime...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Well it definitely fits. And he has a very weak stomach and throws up if the cat poops while he's in the mud room. Seriously.

Or maybe I can slip his pillowcase under wee's sheets. They are usually "just damp" but OMG it reeks.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I must say, I am tempted. I've about had it. Se my other post, but in a nutshell...he at least kinda gets it now, but I don't think anything is going to change.

Its gonna take drastic measures at this point, I'm afraid.