$20 says Two Brooms knows difficult child 1 is in town

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband is finishing hay tonight. So his interest in difficult child 1's plans tonight is nil.

But he just asked me where difficult child 1 is and what he's doing.

$20 says Two Brooms found out he's in town and asked husband.

I told husband not to tell her anything until Saturday, when they will be here and everyone is invited to the party.

I fully expect Two Brooms to show up unannounced to difficult child 1.

And I am angry on so many levels. She alienated herself from difficult child 1 by hounding difficult child 1 about things that her own children and grandchildren did, but she never said a word to them about.

She called difficult child 1's bio mom's family when he didn't invite them to his graduation.

She was angry at me when she wasn't invited to his wedding, which consisted of very close family at a courthouse 4 hours from here - and again, neither was the bio mom or dad, which...if she invited them to graduation, ya think she'd have kept her mouth shut about that???

She was angry when she wasn't told his wife and baby were in town last summer. Again, bio mom's family and bio dad and whack job were also not told. Wife and baby were here for 2 hours, max...

She made her bed and absolutely refuses to lie in it. And if husband told her, I am goiing to be furious.

difficult child 1 can't stand husband for the same reasons I get angry at him. difficult child 1 is coming here tonight to clean up the shed enough to have the party on Saturday. 90% of the stuff is husband's koi. He shoudln't have to come home and clean up after a 45 year old man, and I don't blame him for being angry OR wanting it cleaned up. Heck, I"M angry. I don't want this junk to be a wedge between us, and I'm afraid its going to be.

And that makes me even angrier.

Perhaps I SHOULD move.

DDD

Somehow men just don't "think" beyond the obvious. It took me years to "get it" and I still don't like it. You have my sympathies but I also hope that this crisis passes without having long range repercussions. Sending hugs. DDD

M

ML

I don't have anything intelligent to add but wanted you to know I care that you're having to deal with koi. Love and hugs xo