$23 quadrillion restaurant bill

Star*

call 911........call 911
But the tip at 15% would have been phenominal......

Then again the taxes on that if you had reported the tip would have been ridiculous.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
difficult child 1 got a Visa Buxx card for Christmas. A bogus charge was placed on it in March, and we called to dispute it when they charged a $10 NSF fee. Interestingly - they closed the account. Never mind that they STILL OWE US. Not much - about $3 - but it's the principle of the thing.

Visa Buxx. Don't bother.

Marguerite

Definitely - check those statements.

StepTo2, I'd be fighting that account closure while they still owe you money. They also may have closed the account for the wrong reasons, you need to make sure they haven't damaged your credit rating in the process.

I remember a colleague at work (back when we got paid by cheque) who had a glitch inher pay one week, and got a cheque for - TWO CENTS! It would have cost her more in bank charges to present the cheque, so she stuck it up on the wall of her office until the problem got sorted out in Accounts Department.

If I'd got a statement like the one described above, I would stick the account on the wall, perhaps with a restaurant review...

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Very good point Marg! Step to 2, I'd fight em on it. Like you said, it's the principal of the thing........and it may send a zinger to your credit rating as well.

Travis uses these cards. I'll have to warn him.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Actually, it won't show up on my credit as it is prepaid... and in her name! Not linked to me or husband at all. But still. They owe us. husband is in the middle of email with them. As of last night, they wanted to mail us a check for the remainder. YAY!!!!!