2morrow

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
S2BX gets out 2morrow. My anxiety levels are at an all time high, I am having freaky dreams, and crying for no reason at all. difficult child II was a nightmare all weekend and is screaming as I type, because I will not take him to the fireworks. It is late, I am a basket case and he has been raging all day, so no, I am not taking him to a place with a huge crowd and tons of over stimulation, for him to curse at me in public, sorry.

On the bright side difficult child I worked his 1st day at his new job, a whole 8 hours. He sounded very positive, and was thrilled he sold $800 plus dollars worth of shoes! He has court on Thurs and if they do not send him back to JV, he works that night and then Sat.

going to fetch my ear plugs difficult child II's screaming is starting to grate on me.

klmno

Hang in there.. maybe play a game with gfgII or something (think TEC on this one). I would say the boys' anxiety is high too. Will S2BX talk civilly with you about the boys and to the boys on the phone? Obviously, your whole household needs a peaceful resolution that everyone can be happy with.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Aog,
I can understand your anxiety. Sending peaceful prayers your way. Good for difficult child on his first day of work.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending lots of gentle soothing calming hugs to you and yours. Can you do something with gfgII that will distract at all?

Kudos to difficult child I for working such a long shift!

Hugs~

KTMom91

Sending hugs and extra earplugs to help block out difficult child II. Congrats to gfgI! Retail can be lots of fun, and it's a major accomplishment when you have huge sales to report.

Andy

Sending you all strength to face tomorrow. Have you talked to the boys about their feelings of what will happen? Do you have a plan in place for how to handle a variety of possibilities? For example, if S2BX wants to visit the boys, have the where, when, how long, rules set up to present.

amazeofgrace

so we are waiting to hear from evil mother in law, once they're home, she will call difficult child I, then my Dad will drop them off there (it's about 3 towns away) and hopefully they will listen when difficult child I tells them it's their job to bring them home by 9PM. I have been having panic attacks back to back all day and now a dull migraine is starting in. I feel sad, both difficult child's are excited to see S2BX, and a small part of me is saying "I want to see him too" "I have missed him too" "I love him too" but I know reality will be along in the next week or so to bite me in the behind!

Andy

Hang in there - one moment at a time.

Just remember that difficult children are behaving like any other children. They really believe that the parent not in the picture is the most perfect parent and would make their lives so much better. For some reason, kids really believe rules are dictated from the one person only - no one else in the whole world world would set these rules. Once their honeymoon period of rejoining dad is over, life for them will also come back to normal.

I do hope they enjoy their visit and don't get hurt by any promises that just won't happen.

You just calm down - breath, breath, breath. I wish I could come over and keep you company today.

amazeofgrace

today seemed to go ok. I had told difficult child I to tell mother in law and S2BX that they needed to be home by 9pm, because difficult child II has school 2morrow. difficult child I called at 8:45 to say they'd be 1/2 an hour late, they got home by 9:40. I was not home, I made sure I did not come home until after they'd been dropped off, the one perk of living with Mom and Dad, I guess.

I have not asked too many ?'s. difficult child I says he looks good. They went to dinner. That's pretty much all I know, I do not want to ask too much.

I survived, they survived. I am still sad and wondering what S2BX is thinking, if he's really going to stay sober or not. I had a book in my hand at Borders "what to do when you're addicted to a person" I could not bring myself to buy it, it was $14, I will look at the library 2morrow.

thank you all for the positive words and support, these boards are the only thing keeping me from completely going down and out