3am Random Deb

Abbey

Spork Queen
My smoking has cut in half with the onset of COLD. Damn it all. I can't stay outside that long!

Why do I have to pump up my air mattress every flipping day? It must have a leak.

I see more cop cars in this small town than I did with a city of 3 million people...and they are TIGHT. If the speed limit is 25 (which they all are) and you're going 26...yeppers. You get a ticket. They constantly have people pulled over. There was one today on the street next to me. I watched as he nailed people left and right and its a residential street! Ummm...bud...how about catching some criminals?

Why do I have to say "My pleasure" at the conclusion of each customer that comes through my line? Can't I say "have a great day" or "thanks for shopping with us" or "it was nice seeing you again." Nope...My pleasure. We're on video and audio and they DO listen/watch the tapes.

Why does Star have that weird avatar saying?

Why does husband HAVE to watch every flipping Western that has ever been made? He'll even comment on how some of them are so bad, but he doesn't turn it off.

Why do I drink so much milk? I'm somewhat panicky right now because I know I'm dangerously low.:angry-very: I might have to make a 4am run to the mini mart.

Why can't I get my printer to work?

I have to park my car around the corner so mother in law doesn't know I'm home. Well, after a few weeks of doing this she walks in my house and wonders why I'm parking there. Ummm...the car likes it there?

Someone make the tingling and swelling in my hands and feet stop.

My husband put my Helen Hunt movie in the microwave. He can't stand her. Waaaaaa...

Ok. I think I'm done. It's been MY PLEASURE that you read this.

Random Deb aka Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

You might want to slip a couple of husband's western movies into the microwave. Here you can go up to 5 mph faster than the speed limit and get away with it because those lovely radar thingies they use aren't accurate enough to say you were going 26 instead of 25 and you can dispute it in court and win. I know. Cops won't even look at you if you're going only 5mph over.

You just reminded me that I need to go visit my mother in law today. lol

Maybe you could change store policy if you told the Store Manager than some difficult child customer could take that My Pleasure policy and run with it.......

And since it's 6:40 am and I've already been up for 40 mins.........you can conclude that 1. I crashed last night at midnight instead of the normal 2 am. and 2. Today is my early day at school. lol

Off to get some much needed coffee into me and look over my anatomy again. We have a huge quiz first thing this morning. blah

Star*

call 911........call 911
HELEN HUNT IN A MICROWAVE!!!! That COULD be a new catch phrase! lol

How about

CHESTNUTS roasting on an open fire.........assuming they could get that high.

Abbey , I'm supărat meu avatar saying is weird la spre tu. It's foarte bine that acolo eşti mulţi cultură aici şi trec.de la will a fi fin. Astăzi I ales this limbaj fiindcă acesta este frumos şi reflects un appreciation de un dragoste ţară.

Much dragoste
Scrobeală (you know those points of light in the sky over the Carpathians)