48 hour Sale atEyes Lips Face!

susiestar

Roll With It
eyeslipsface.com is having their once a year 50% off sale on the Studio Line and new Bath and Body Line. This link will take you to the Studio products: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio . Use code ECD2 in the coupon code area of checkout to get the half off.

It includes their best brushes even the kabuki brushes. They got a LOT back in stock that they were out of during the 12 hr 60% off sale. Last year I got the 141 piece master makeup collection that is AMAZING and it was a VERY good investment.

jess recommends the new zit zapper and the concealer pencil iwth brush. The zit zapper may not be in the studio line but is just $1. It has witch hazel, tea tree oil, camphor and salicylic acid i a little roller bottle and is VERY effective. The concealer is reg price $3 and has tea tree oil and salicylic acid in it.

I am in LOVE with their lip stain and lip plumper/primer. each is $3. The lip stain has the color on one end and the gloss on the other. It doesn't last a full day but did give me a good six hours. I love it because it did not dry my lips into sandpaper the way the Revlon, Cover Girl, Loreal and Estee Lauder versions do. At $1.50 compared to $9-10 for drug store or $25 for Estee Lauder (my mom bought it for me - I did NOT spend that on lip stuff and only get one tube, lol), I can't think of a better deal.

the lip plumper/primer is $3 - not for each but for both. It is a 2 ended tube. One end has the plumper with cinnamon oil that makes your lips plump a bit and taste yummy. It is not nearly as harsh as the lip venom or some of the drug store brands. A gentle tingle is all you feel. the lip primer makes regular lipstick stay in place and doesn't dry out my lips.

I got a bunch of stuff for Jess for her birthday and she is having a BLAST with it. The endless eyes Pro Mini palette that has 32 eye colors and comes in 2 different sets of colors is really great. It is normally $10, down to $5 for a month or so (I guess). They won't take another $5 off of it, but it is still a great deal. It is her favorite thing so far. She has plans to paint husband's face up with it later today. After they email the pics to me I will let you see how he looks!!!

Have fun looking around. Let me know what kind of deals you find.