4th place

Tink's squad placed 4th out of 6 in her division at the cheerleading competition today.

Most importantly, she had a good time.

Every kid gets a trophy and a ribbon showing what place they get.

Me, I am absolutely wiped out. I can't wait till bedtime because I just may sleep till Tuesday.

K

Kjs

:thumb: :dance:

How cute. Was she nervous? These days with competitions sure take the toll on us parents! so exciting for them, so exhausting for us. But wouldn't miss it for the world. Good job.

bby31288

Yay, congrats to her and her team. I know the comp thing. All 3 of my girls do competitive all-star cheerleading. We compete from November thru April, Almost evern weekend. We do locals and then about 4 Nationals that are out of state and require weekend stays. It is exhausting. I mean really after your childs 2 min and 30 seconds are up, who wants to watch the next 50 teams? LOL.
:bravo: :dance:

On_Call

Yeah! Congrats!! :bravo:

Lots of great posts this weekend about everyone's kids succeeding in their activities! :dance: It's just great!!!

Rest up today!! :smile:

K

Kjs

Awww. What a smile. I would of cried when these kids held up their trophies. I have one too of the All Star game. I couldn't cry infront of the entire team. But I am not as talented as you guys. I have to wait for difficult child to put it on the computer. Then I still won't know what to do with it.

DammitJanet

How cute!

I cant wait till Lil Miss Thing is old enough for all this stuff. I think she is gonna be good at jumping and tumbling because we say she gives new meaning to the saying bouncing baby girl!

mum2JK&TH

WOOHOO! Congrats! easy child is actually going to join cheerleading. I think it would be a great confindence builder. I did it when I was younger.

Good for her!

Tears of happiness come rolling out of my eyes, when I watch my kids. I'm so corny, but the cameraderie of it, the pride as a parent, nothing comes close. I never ever care if my sons lose. Your daughter is precious!!!!Look at that big smile!!!!I'm sure you had one to match.-Alyssa

mom_in_training

BBK, that smile is priceless!!, Shes so adorable. What a proud moment for Tink and yourself :smile: I'll tell ya these are memories that are soooo cherished.