5 down 8 to go

M

ML

I have finally hit the 5 pound mark after 6 weeks of focusing my energy on it. More importantly I am feeling better. The trampolening and walking, and perhaps the change in antid (from Celexa to Lexapro) have contributed to an amazing transformation in my overall energy level and attitude. I just have to be patient with the weight. I keep telling myself it's a marathon not a sprint.

I hope everyone is meeting their HL goals.

Hugs, ML

That is very good news!!!! It's hard work and you did it!!!Once you see progress it's easier to continue. I'm happy for you.

I've gained some weight. I'm trying to be good, but I just ate pizza, and now I'm going to go out on my deck and read a book and have some wine. I'm sorry, I feel bad but I have to live my life. I'm healthy and I feel healthy. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend.

Wiped Out

Staff member
ML-Good for you! Weight loss is truly a journey and it is important to have patience.

Alyssa-I'm glad you are healthy and feeling healthy!

In the last 5 weeks that husband and I have actually been following the ww program (we're tracking all we eat but husband doesn't go to the meetings-I work there so am there but don't always hear them) husband has lost 16 pounds-he wants to lose 40 by his class reunion this summer. I've lost 6.6 pounds which doesn't sound like much but for me it's huge, many of my clothes that were way too tight or I couldn't get on are feeling big on me now. I'd still love to lose another 10 but don't know if it's doable or maintainable for me.