502 Bad Gateway?

JKF

For the last half hour every time I try to get on here using my computer I get a message saying "502 Bad Gateway". However I can get on just fine on my phone. Weird. Anyone else having problems??

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sounds like the path your easy child is taking (which would be different than that of your phone) has one connection ("gateway") that isn't connecting... Give it some time. Nothing wrong with your easy child or ISP...

JKF

Thanks Step!! I got scared that something was wrong with the easy child. I'm at work and probably should be working and got nervous thinking something happened to my computer. Lol

JKF

Ok it's working again! Whew! I just got a new computer here at work because my old one started on FIRE last week! I was so scared that something happened to this new one and I was going to have to explain to my boss that I broke another one! LOL Thanks again Step!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Unless you deliberately put a match to the old one... That would've been a power supply problem... That's something I've only seen once. Coworker called help desk - "computer's on fire, what do I do?" "CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!"

JKF

Unless you deliberately put a match to the old one... That would've been a power supply problem... That's something I've only seen once. Coworker called help desk - "computer's on fire, what do I do?" "CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!"

Hahaha I generally don't deliberately light things on fire! The tower was SO old and dusty and the fan stopped working. It wasn't a "flaming" fire but the wires melted together. It smelled like a burning sesame seed bagel! I work for a computer programmer so he was able to get the situation under control in a cool, calm manner. LOL