7 weeks from today!!!!

DDD

You must be on top of the world. After seven years together your future husband must know what a gem he is getting.
Enjoy the process. Is the wedding going to be intimately small or a big bash?? Are the family members happy?
I'm delighted for you. DDD

klmno

I am so happy for you! You will have a wonderful beginning and long-lasting life together, I feel sure.

busywend

It is pretty small. Around 80 people. But, to me that is perfect. A bit more intimate.

Both families are VERY happy we are doing this. Today is my shower thrown by the Brides maids. My difficult child is Maid of Honor! My difficult child sister is Matron of Honor. Then his 2 sisters are the other 2 Brides Maids. Everybody has been so non-difficult child it has been amazing!

Even my difficult child - get this! SHE is EXCITED! She put together games for the shower. Ordered one of my gifts off the registry (of course it is sitting here on the table, unwrapped, for all to see that she is not keeping it a secret - but I think it was cause she could not wait for me to see it.) all by herself. She is even excited about the wedding - even though she has to wear a dress - LOL!
It is amazing that a few years ago she was upset that we sat on the couch next to each other.