8 Hours of Sleep Does Wonders LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I don't remember the last time I got a full 8 hours of sleep. Chalk it up to utter exhaustion. I haven't managed more than a couple of hours a night for the past 2 wks.

So, I'm sitting here waiting for Nichole to finish her morning class.........Which ought to prove interesting as she's ready to deck the instructor for being a major horse's arse. He refuses to give her the missed assignments although he is required to since she was in the hospital. easy child had him too and he did the same thing to her when she had Darrin.:mad:

Ok. So.....I'm behind in assignments. I know I've got Aubrey this evening until her Dad is out of class. Believe me, writing papers when a 2 yr old is running around is not easy. lol

So I decide to at least get started on it. *note* I never read the book. Never. I'll search and find answers to homework.......but that's it. (it's a method that works for me)

Paper had to be on a special experiment for sociology. We were to break a social rule and note people's responses. And I'm chuckling to myself......this is soooooooooooo easy for a Mom of 2 difficult children. :rofl: :rofl:

Ten minutes later I've cranked out a paper on invading personal space. It's twice as long as it should be and to toot my own horn.....some of my best work. And totally bogus as I didn't *do* the experiement, I just drew on 22 yrs of watching Travis at work. ;)

There are times when being a warrior Mom has it's benefits. lol

Now I have to crank out another paper twice as long for philosophy stating how Plato and Socratise were different from each other. Not fretting about this one except that the professor is Mr. Anal and I get so worried about sentence structure and punctuation that it tends to give me writer's block. ugh I may save this one until tomorrow.:tongue:

Eight hours of sleep is awesome. Now if someone would just hit me with a hammer each night to ensure I get it.....life will be great.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad you got some shut-eye! You've had a LOT going on in the last few days! :D Hope you can crank out that philosopy paper without too much trouble today. If you get stuck, just tell yourself to forget about grammer/punctuation until AFTER you get all your thoughts down in a rough draft. You can proofread and fine-tune it later, maybe even have someone else look at it for you.

Good luck!

DammitJanet

Oh I hated Sociology! The professor I had made us all write a paper on sex and sesame street. I didnt get it then and I dont get it now!

If you get stuck on the punctuation and sentence stuff...do what I did a couple of years ago...post it and let EW help you...lol. She proofed a couple of my papers for me.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good idea Janet. :D lol

I loath sociology, Janet. Always have. I put off taking it until the very last for that reason. lol To me it's the most useless subject in the world. "Make work" as my gramma used to say. ;)

Philosophy might be a tad more enjoyable if it weren't for Mr Anal. I'm waiting for Aubrey's Dad to pick her up before starting on the paper.