A bit of fun: What's the weirdest thing you......?

lovelyboy

Ok....for the brave of hearts!

What's the weirdest thing you have ever done, maybe because of stress?!

My confessions:

1. I've stood infront of the fridge in a cafe to buy a cooldrink, and tried to open the door with my car remote!
2. Yesterday I had a cup of tea on the one side of the table and while bussy blowdrying my hair...the blowdryer on the other side...I thought my cup of tea was my blowdryer and lifted it up above my head to blowdry my hair!!!

TerryJ2

Oh, you poor thing.

I forget things. Like what I was doing at that moment. Which means, I won't remember any story to tell you.
:bloodshot:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I've dumped pepper in my tea and sprinkled sugar on the chicken. This was the same day I made bread with OJ instead of milk. I didn't even notice until it was baked. And the tea? Till I drank it, the chicken till dinnertime. It was salvageable, but... Never again.

Chaosuncontained

Yesterday I had to go to the Electric Company to pay our bill. I went through the drive thru, put my bill and money in the drawer... and then I was advised I was actually at the PHONE company. Duh.

trinityroyal

Let's see...

Tried to lock the front door with the car remote
Bought a cup of tea from the snack bar at Little easy child's hockey arena, opened one of the little containers of milk and poured the milk out into the garbage
Spent 10 minutes wondering why my computer mouse wasn't working, only to realize that I was sliding my cell phone back and forth on my desk
Took a tin of soup to work for lunch. Remembered the can opener, but forgot to bring a bowl. Can't microwave the can, nor can I eat soup out of it...
Filled up the kettle at the sink and switched it on, but forgot to put it back on the heating element before pressing the on switch. Wondered why the water was taking so long to boil.
Put the milk in the microwave instead of the fridge...

I could go on. I do stuff like this all. the. time.

You're definitely not alone

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Spent 10 minutes wondering why my computer mouse wasn't working, only to realize that I was sliding my cell phone back and forth on my desk
Aren't you a computer geek, dear?

Filled up the kettle at the sink and switched it on, but forgot to put it back on the heating element before pressing the on switch. Wondered why the water was taking so long to boil.
I do this. Only no on switch, just a stove.

husband has done two of my favorites.

Back when we were dating, and he worked for the same company but in a different location, and I was the computer geek for the company, he was having problems getting the "Enter" key on his keyboard to work. So I ran another keyboard down... Mind, he's a computer geek too, hardware... There was a paper clip under the key.

And, when we moved into the house, he had the guy across the street help him add another electrical outlet in the office. He plugged in a lamp, it worked. He then could not figure out why his computer wouldn't. I came in and... Unplugged the power strip from itself and into the wall. Worked fine!

I also umplugged the DVR once due to kid issues... Turned out it was the main DVR, which is why the one in OUR room wouldn't work.