A bored difficult child with a cold...

KTMom91

...makes no sense at all. She's been random all day, saying she's all stuffed up, her head hurts, she's tired, and carrying on disjointed conversations.

Insisted we sit down RIGHT NOW so I can help her with her business class homework. As we're updating and fine-tuning her resume, Hubby comes home, so she picks up her laptop and sails into her room, saying we'll finish right after lunch. Then she decides to go to Melissa's house. Comes home from Melissa's house, and decides to do laundry. Does one load, we're out of soap. Goes to Target for soap. Returns with soap and lemonade. Complains again of headache and stuffy nose. Gets on Facebook to complain of stuffy nose, etc. Walks through the house to laundry room, returns with shirt to hang up, then asks me, via Facebook, to bring her cold pills and lemonade, rather than get cold pills and lemonade while she's in the kitchen. Wanders back into the living room. Is going back to Target because they have cute underwear on sale. Then she can wash them and wear them. Just left for Target. I imagine I'll receive several text messages asking my opinion on color, cut, price...

As she wanders through the room, she'll give me odd bits of info, like "Melissa and I walked to the Walgreens by her house. The baby is teething." Or "I was really ticked at Emily for making me wait so long to eat. She's Catholic again, you know." Or "I told her, 'You left. Why should I go find you because you want to take a picture?'"

Sigh...I'm afraid this is going to be a very long Spring break.

Also...she's definitely going to paint her room. Mint green. She thinks.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. That would drive me crazy. lol

((hugs)) Hope she gets well quickly. It's not going to be the cold that wears her out, it'll be her randomness. lol

KTMom91

To add to the general randomness...we decided to celebrate Earth Hour, and turn off all lights and electronic items at 8:30 tonight. On one of her many trips to Target today, Miss KT found a Pictureka! game, where a little penguin flips cards at you, and you have to find various items. She decides this would be a really swell thing for us to do during Earth Hour. As we're playing by flashlight, we both grab for the same card, and...I think she broke my finger.

She was kind enough to get me an ice bag, then entertained me by making shadow puppets on the wall, and we ended the hour with a rousing chorus of "Oklahoma!"

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG that's hysterical...

I'm glad it ended on a positive note, cause that first post would make me crazy...