A circle of support for TM on her loss

Marguerite

And from all the way down under, in Australia - it sounds like she had a life worth celebrating, TM. Grieve your loss and rejoice in the gifts she gave you.

Marg

Sunlight

to wisconsin from PA and sending hugs too. I loved my gramma. she was the best! I still wish I could see her and gab with her.
God bless you thru this time.
Janet

tiredmommy

Thank you again for the kind words and support. We'll be leaving shortly for the funeral & burial. Wish me luck as Duckie is overtired from the visitations last night and my mother has been here since Monday. Let's just say I understand why so many people get drunk at wakes! I've already had to mediate between my mother and aunt (my mother started screaming obscenities at my aunt). I'm truly looking forward to some alone time tomorrow. :smile:

rejectedmom

TM, I am sorry for being so late posting here. I haven't been on as much lately. I am sending my sympathies for your loss and hoping that things quiet down soon. Take the time to refresh and renew youself when you get home. I can empathise with your loss. My grandmother was very special to me also. She died when I was 19. I still thank her very often for being such a positive influence in my life. She made me feel special when no one else would take the time. ((((HUGS)))) -RM