A couple funnies

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My weekend has largely been consumed with Wee's school issue. husband has been, amazingly, appropriately supportive. I'm shocked. He's bought meals out 3 times this weekend for me. And we enjoyed a bit of humor.

Saturday, at lunch, I had a grilled cheese sandwich at the local cafe. Wee, who loves grilled cheese sandwiches, commented when it was delivered "I love the way they make these here. WIth Mexican toast." lol (Texas, Mexico...you know, whatever!)

We rode just a bit yesterday, too. Cgfg said her butt was numb. Wee piped up and said "so you're a numb-butt?" lol Even cgfg had to laugh.

Today, we also road the river bottoms. As we were riding along, out of the clear blue sky, a squirrel fell about 3ft in front of cgfg's horse! Just fwap...right there on the ground, and then scampered off. Since we weren't on a wooded road, we were more than suprised! There were power lines going over the road above us, all we could figure was it must have fallen off of them. Regardless, it was funny. Today, it rained squirrel...

Bright points in an otherwise ugly weekend. Thought I'd share.