a difficult child kitty!

busywend

That is right! I got myself a little difficult child cat today. He was described by his foster mom as 'loopy' - HAHA! He is a spaz and that is what difficult child named him - Spaz. boyfriend thinks it is a bad name, I told him it is said with love therefore it is good.

Wish me luck! This is difficult children first real pet.

Lothlorien

sounds like fun. Kitties are just so cute when they are little and so easily spooked when they find something interesting! I love spooking them.

My cat was playing with a zipper pull,on my gym bag, very intently one day, smacking at it and then jumping back a bit. I went on the side of it and jerked it. She jumped about four feet off of the table, sideways and took off with her hair standing on edge! When I think back to all the silly things my cat did, I still crack up.

Enjoy him!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl::rofl:

Loth that sounds like something Bruce would do. Too funny.

Have fun with your new kitty. Spaz is a cute name, no matter what boyfriend says. lol

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Congrats on the spaz!
I could replace cable with a kitten any day of the week. FAR more entertaining.

SRL

I have a difficult child cat--he's about as obedient as difficult child, and can be as ornery too. They only like affection on their terms. The two of them have a love/hate relationship. the cat seeks him out and difficult child rejects him but he keeps it up (I think he knows it gets on his nerves). difficult child routinely calls him "Bad Cat".

I can't believe I'm saying this, :hammer:but I even like the difficult child aspect of the cat. He's got a lot of spirit.

Have fun with the kitty.

busywend

Oh he was real cute as he tried to sleep on MY HEAD!!

I did have to laugh at him. He is loving running into the kitchen and sliding across the floor.

:redface:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I love the name -

I think in a loving environment with lots of attention and guidance Spaz could turn out to be a fantastic pet.

Sounds like he already wants to be a hat! Our female cat is not a Spaz, but despite all efforts to socialize her even from 6 weeks as a feral kitten - she has mellowed but is still largely a cat. She walks the gauntlet every day living with a pit bull and an Am. bulldog - but for a Southern cat she isn't into making biscuits all that much. We call her the dragon slayer - she constantly drags in something 1/2 dead. We had her spayed - and the only time she even attempts to leave the property is when we take the dogs for a walk around the woods........you can hear the leaves move behind you - stealth cat, not so stealthy.

Congrats on the new family member.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
We have a couple of difficult child cats. One way more so than the other. They add a lovely addition (most days) to your home. And nothing wrong with the name that I can see.

Beth