A funny for you pranksters

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I know I posted about this awhile back, but there is a new 'mission' coming up in Chicago that I'm going to try to attend. If you have some down time, look at some of their previous missions. Hysterical. These people, who literally span the globe are dedicated to messing with your mind (in a good way).

2. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Wait, they are coming to CHICAGO?

I LOVE these guys.
  3. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

BBK...October 10th. Daughter and me are going to go if I can get the day off.

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Hey Abs....I'm only about 3 hours from Chicago. I don't know if I would be able to attend the thing but you wanna meet for lunch? We could meet halfsies somewhere if you want.
  5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Stang, I'll see today if they can give me the day off. I would love to meet!

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

**Fingers, toes and ankles crossed as I hop around**

Hope you get the day off! BBK, wanna come with?
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Well if you 3 get together - THEY WON'T NEED IMPROVE EVERYWHERE.....they'll have it.

(nice-ity, nice, nice, nice) :tongue:
  8. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

CRUD!!!!!!!! I looked at the calendar wrong....the 10th is a FRIDAY! %&*$%#@. Any chance you'll stay over till Saturday?
  9. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

They are doing the MP3 experiment, today, in NY. I wish I new about a week or so ago. I would have gotten a babysitter and went with a few of my friends. I signed up for future emails from them. I love these guys too. I watched a whole bunch of their videos. What a riot!
  10. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I'm still waiting to hear from work...might not be until next Thursday. Ugh. I SoOO want to go. I love what these people do. I guess it's the naughty side of me. ;)

11. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I showed this to husband and he wants to go too. Of course, I told him that I would not do a pantless experiment, but was up for a cell phone symphony or Best Buy thing. I loved the Abercromie and the Starbucks pranks.
  12. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

The Best Buy one was so funny. It makes you look at daily things in a different manner.