A Funny From My Hairdresser

B

Bunny

I went to get my hair cut this morning. I've been going to the same guy since before difficult child was born, so he's known me for a long time. I've told him about the problems that I'm having with difficult child and whenever I go to him one of his first questions is always, "How are things with difficult child?"

Today he was cutting my hair and he says to me, "Did you get your hair caught in anything? There is a big section of your hair in the back that is broken off." I said no, not that I recall. Then he said to me, "Are you having trouble with difficult child again? I bet your hair is breaking because of stress."

So, if you are stressed, even if you look well put together, you might not be able to hide it from the hairdresser!

witzend

Sorry to hear that things aren't going well, Bunny. Hopefully your hairdresser was able to work it into your style? Be sure to use lots of conditioner to help out, and take plenty of Vitamin D and Calcium!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I think it's because when under a lot of stress we usually don't eat very healthy. We tend to go more for comfort foods or skip eating due to lack of appetite.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Oh Bunny! You poor thing!

I don't think that's a "funny" at all!

Hopefully, your hairdresser was able to give you a stylish new do that will help you look fabulous on the outside (even if you are still a bit stressed on the inside!)

Stay beautiful...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well.........at least he didn't say your eyebrows were missing in clumps. And what a caring friend to notice. That man deserves a nice tip.......

Just FYI - Dude's been going for 5 years and my hair is JUST .........JUST starting to fill back in.

B

Bunny

Thanks, everyone. He had to cut it shorter than I originally wanted so that all of the ends would even out, but it's hair and it will grow back