A garage sale treasure

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yep...spent 3 hours with mother in law being drug from one garage sale to another. YAWN. But then, I saw a beacon of light. Sitting in this little cramped table of mismatched tupperware was a square tub that had a sliding spork built into the top!!! And, it was only 25cents.

Now I have bargaining material with Skippy. Trade me the big pink one for this useful one. I doubt he'd say no.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/215/?action=view&current=skippyspork.jpg

Every time I talk to him I say...so, what are you doing? His reply is always...eating with my PINK SPORK. Men.:mad:

Abbey

Andy

But how can you give up that square box? I am finding sporks in camping sections of stores. Maybe you can find a pink one there? Or, find a rainbow of them and trade the rainbow for the pink one?

:D:D:D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, I would think that a SLIDING spork is waaaay cooler than a pink spork.

Send him a picture and make him beg...

Suz

F

FlipFlops

That was the cutest picture! I had no idea what I was pulling up. I thought it would be just a picture of a spork on a table or something. Can't look at that though without wanting to smile back.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I agree that a sliding spork is much cooler than an ordinary pink spork. *whistles* Betcha could find another pink one with just a bit of creative looking. But I've never seen one like you found at the yard sale.

*makes note to self to keep a watchful eye out for sporks at yard sales for Abbey*

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, that''s the problem. It's not a usual spork. It's BIG and sturdy and pink. We're in negotiations.

Such desicions in life.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Ok my question is what kind of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) person managed to keep up with the spork, the lid and the tupperware container for all those years? I lose the lids within a month!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Dang...Australia. I'll have to do some conversion money wise.

No, Janet...this thing I got was perfect. I couldn't believe the little slide thingy to get the spork out. I talked to Skippy and he said no trade. Darn it all.

Abbey