A generic requezt for support.

klmno

The Serenity Prayer isn't working too well for me lately either- This Too Shall Pass is what I'm trying to hold onto as a back-up but even that is questionable for me when I sit here wondering how dern long it's going to take and what am I going to have to go thru first and if it's going to end up even worse....but then I still try to have faith that if I do the best I can, maybe it won't be all that bad....faith....it's the best I can suggest right now.

buddy

{{{HUGS}}} It is scary for sure to burn thru everything that was to take care of the future. I am sure I will be one of those old people living in sr housing on food stamps and that is not what I had planned. But we get one chance to be parents and to do our best I guess. The economy is exactly as you say, something we can't change.. but the serenity prayer is helpful and yet hard to hold on to. I think my wisdom is off at times, not always good at figuring out which is which.

You deserve the best of everything. I hope husband can understand your concerns and you can make a plan to minimize the issues. You ARE wonder woman.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you can tie a knot in that proverbial rope... remember to breathe! Try to focus on that which you CAN control and let go of the rest. I know it's easy to say, harder to do, but it makes a big difference in your stress level. You are a smart woman and you will do the best you can. That's all anyone can hope for.

DammitJanet

Oh DDD. I have always felt you were such a wonderful and kind woman that I would have loved to have been my mother. I take your posts to heart probably more than you ever know. What you say really brings me back to reality when I want to go off on a tangent. I want only the best for you and if I could give it to you I would in a heartbeat. I can only imagine how hard it is to try and hold on to a small business in these times. Especially when you should be retired and enjoying the fruits of your labor. I hope you can figure something out for your husband. Sigh.

busywend

I go with 'this too shall pass' as well. Because it always does. Life changes constantly. Who here is living the life they imagined they would be at 20, 30, 40, or 50? Likely nobody.

DDD, I have every faith you will get through what is giving you troubles. You are a strong woman who has been through much - which is why you are so strong. Apparently, you have a few more leaps of faith to take that will also make you even stronger.

I do know how hard it is to plug through it sometimes though. So, I am sending you tons of strength and a hug to give you a little smile in your day.

And now a cheer to help you push through.....YOU CAN DO IT!!! Go DDD, Go DDD, Go DDD!!! YOU CAN DO IT!