a guaranteed way to waste time.....

Mom2oddson

....have a talk with a 19 year old! (especially if she's a difficult child!)

I would of had better results if I had just talked to a ROCK! It would of comprehended better! :hammer:

Your turn.....how do you waste your time?

SuZir

My difficult child (almost 19) is not achievable right now, so I have to settle for trying to uproot dandelions. That is not working that well either...

Mom2oddson

The day I returned to work after easy child was born, a customer shared his wisdom with me. He said.....

At the age of 10, the aliens will start showing up and start removing brain cells. By the age of 13, all brain cells will be gone. Somewhere in the mid-twenties, they will start returning them. Unfortunatley, in some cases, the aliens lose the brain cells and can't return them.

I'm still waiting for the aliens to start the return process.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I don't waste time anymore talking - have already said numerous times over the years what I needed to say, given him my imput, given him my point of view. He has been advised that I am on his personal "do not call" list if he gets in trouble or gets arrested. Only bail outs I am involved in are the ones the government has where I have no imput where my money goes.

Marcie