A Joyful Circle of Support for Timer Lady

R

runawaybunny

How exciting! That will an experience that you will never forget.

Congratulations! :smile:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all for attending my first recital!! :bravo:

I had a gas playing for an audience; husband took pictures & let me know that I sounded wonderful (no favoritism here :wink: ) .

There were musicians of all ages - I was, of course, the oldest. I was scheduled to play twice this afternoon (as a shiny example of an adult student for the school), but no one let me know. So I played at the original time.

The front rows were especially appreciative - thank you ladies for attending. I loved the roses thrown at my feet & the encore calls. :grin: I knew you were all there with me in spirit & I swear I could feel my mother sitting on my shoulder urging me on. :smile:

It was quite the experience & I will do it again, if invited to do so. :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw Shucks! I missed it. :cry: :nonono:

I'm glad it went well, Linda. Although we never had a moment's doubt in your talent or your abilities. :bravo: :smile:

Hugs

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You did it!!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Linda, I am still hoarse from screaming in appreciation of your skills. You did great- we are all so proud of you (although it was slightly embarrassing when you bopped the 6 year old on top of the head :hammer:).

You go, girl! :smile:

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz,

That 6 y/o was driving me insane........besides, he started it first. :rolleyes: That's my story & I'm sticking to it! :smile:

ScentofCedar

What an amazing group of women we all are.

Linda, I will be remembering your courage in taking these lessons in the first place (and your reluctance to do so, at first). I will remember that you performed at your recital despite the incredible pressures at home, any one of which might have been allowed to sidetrack you or to sabotage your efforts.

And I will take strength from that.

Thanks Linda, for sharing this part of your life with all of us.

And...congratulations on a job well done!!!

Barbara

:smile: