A "kind of" update on Buddy

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Buddy, you have every right to ask for anything you need or want............please don't ever hesitate on this board to make any request of us that you need, we are all more than happy, if not thrilled, to aid you in any possible way. You have all my good wishes, prayers and all the board ju ju I can muster for things to go smoothly, easily, calmly and successfully for Q on Thursday morning. And, for you, caring HUGS for being such a terrific mom.
:hugs:

T

TeDo

Thanks for letting everyone in on what's been going on. It IS a huge burden and you should in no way have to carry it yourself. With all the help and support you've given most of us....well......it's YOUR turn to be on the receiving end. That's what we're here for.

You have all the juju, support, hugs, and caring I can muster. You deserve it and I look forward to you being a regular part of our "family" again. We'll be waiting with bells on!!!

InsaneCdn

{{hugs}}, Buddy.

I figured you'd probably start being around more after school starts... expecially with move and all.
Hang in there... hope Thurs goes well.

SuZir

:hugs:

I'm praying and hoping Thurs goes well. And that Q soon calms down and you get back to normal. So sorry to hear your struggles but I do hope it will get little easier soon.

Please, try to take good care of yourself and your health!

Steely

I have been thinking so much about you, I even came here to find you...lol :)
You have been, and will continue to be in my thought and prayers, as well as Q.
Keep hanging tough....hugs.