a little bead rattling for my sister in law please

Mom2oddson

My sister in law (A) is pregnant, due on 8/21 (my B-day!)... but she's in light labor right now. She's starting to dialate. No big deal because it's safe for the baby to be born now. The problem is.....

They are moving today! They have to be out of their house this morning. They are moving to a down 3-4 hours North of where they are.

So a little bead rattling that Elijah waits until they are in their new town before he comes into this world.

Thanks!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OH WOW - yes, I will definitely rattle beads. :hugs: for her - what an awful time to have to move!!!

T

TeDo

Pretzeling for them here. I hope SHE isn't doing ANY of the actual moving. The more she does, the more it will push the labor farther along. She needs to just take it easy. Keep us posted.

keista

Bead rattling and "procrastinating" (for the baby) vibes going out. And yes, she should sit and point her requests out. No physical work and no pacing around.

tiredmommy

Sending good vibes. Have her rest at your house today if possible and have her husband handle it all today/tonight.

Mom2oddson

Thank you for all the prayers and bead rattling. They made to the new town safe and sound. A did go to the hospital when they got there. She was sent home...contractions weren't hard enough nor was she dialated enough to stay. No baby as of last night. Maybe they'll be able to set up Elijah's room before he comes to the world.

Didn't have the heart to tell A that I was in labor, contractions 5 minutes apart but mild for 10 days before they had to take easy child. I still have my fingers crossed that he's born on my B-day. What better present they a baby you can love and spoil but don't have to raise!

thanks again for the board strength!

H

HaoZi

I'll be rattling for her, too. I spent the entire last month of pregnancy in light labor (not Braxton-Hicks either).

Mattsmom277

I had the same thing for over a week with easy child. You did right not telling your sister in law ;). Glad they made the move without incident. I love the name Elijah!