A Little Depressed(long)

babyblue31

I had to share this. I listened to this song plenty of times before and it never had the affect me like it did today.. Maybe it's cause of all the medical stuff I going through right now and not knowing whats going on with all of it. I don't know. But I had to share, It made me cry my eyes out.

Dear 3/17/09
Patrick,
I have been thinking alot about you lately. Maybe it's cause I'm going through alot right now. But I know you are watching over us. I heard a song today and it made me think about how much i have been missing you and how much I have been wish you where here. Every part of this song is how I have felt about you and our relayionship at one piont and time. The song is NO AIR, by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown.
(Tell me how I'm I supposed to breathe with no air.)
If I should die before I wake , It's `cause you took my breath a way. I'm here alone, Didn't wanna leave. My heary won't move, it's incomplete. Wish there was a way that I could make you understand.
But how do you expect me to live with just me? `Cause my world revolves around you, It's so hard for me to breathe! Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air, It's how I feel whenever you ain't there, Theres no air. Got me out here in the water so deep, Tell me how you gon'be without me? I you ain't there I just can't breathe. theres no air.
I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew, right off the ground to float to you, With no gravity to hold me done, for real But somehow I'm still alive inside. You took my breath, but I survived, don't know how, but I don't even care. Theres NO AIR!!! Keep your eyes on us baby we need you, I feel safe with you watching over us I love you always!!!!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF

PATRICK R. HART SR.
SEPTEMBER 6, 1981 TO NOVEMBER 16, 2007

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
bb

That song gets to me every time.

How have you been? Have you gotten any results back yet from the testing?? I've been so caught up in my own mess I haven't had time to check for updates on your situation.

You and your son are in my prayers.

((((hugs))))

Andy

It is so awesome and heartwarming to find a meaning in a song. The songwriter would be honored to know that it touched your heart and memories.