A little early but.....

Tiapet

Old Hand
I know it's early but some of you like to plan and it happens every year that some need more time so I'm putting it out there. I'm willing to do the Christmas card list again this year if you'll all have me. This gives all long notice to prepare for the cost of it in time and for whoever to decide if you'd like me to do it again or if someone else wants to take over. Just let me know. ;)

Tiapet

Old Hand
That's great but I guess I need mod's permission to do this? If so I'll begin the task of pulling in names and address' via PM and set up a SEPARATE post announcing when I get an OK from one on THIS link.

tiredmommy

Tia~ Let me give the standard disclaimer: this isn't a board sponsored function and members participate with their own free will.

As a member, it is my understanding that addresses will be given to Tiapet via the private messaging system. She will compile a list and make copies of this list and distribute them in Christmas cards near the US thanksgiving. At that time, the list is destroyed. The members that have previously participated have decided that only members in good standing that have been here at least a year are eligible to participate due to receiving personally identifiable information.

Again, this activity is in no way sponsored or endorsed by the owners or leadership of conductdisorders.com and they assume no liability in members choosing to participate.