A Message Of Thanks

babyblue31

I want to say thanks to the person who made me realize that i do need to, Believe that everyday is going to be a good day.. I woke up this morning and thought that way and it was..

My difficult child was great we went to the store and no flare ups.. We have had a great day and I believe we will continue to have one..

Thank You again..

Andy

It is so good to hear from you again. I am so glad you had a good day today. Your son will always pick up your feelings and if you are happy and calm, it will help him to be also. If you make an effort to see the good in life, you will teach that to him also.

I can hear in your posts that you are committed to doing the very best for your little boy. I hope that you continue to get the advise you are looking for on this board. We all know that there is much more to your story as there is ours that there is not time to write about (or may not be our business) so remember that our input can only be based on the little bit of information you do give us. Also know that we will always support you - we know that change is extremely difficult but we also know that many times change is necessary to make life better. You can make the changes necessary to make a good life for you and your son. You made a great start today - keep going. :)

Give your son an extra hug for me. He sounds like a great kid.