A Mother's Feelings

tycjcj

fighting for his rights
We all know as a mom of a child with adhd, depression, anxiety, and conduct disorder we often feel like we are going nuts! We wonder if we are making the right decisions on the care and education of our child. We sit and wonder where we went wrong. We cry because we feel like a failure and get so frustrated because we don't have the answers. We watch as our child spirals out of control and feel so helpless. We get so angry because our child disrespects us almost on a continual basis and we wonder why we can't make them stop. We prepare them breakfast only to hear them say they don't want that. Then we pack their lunch only to have them bring it home untouched. Then we lovingly fix their supper only to hear them say they are not hungry. We try to give them a hug goodnight but they push us away. If only we could see inside the hearts and minds of these special children then we could understand how to reach them. There is no way to measure the disappointments and struggles that these children go through everyday. It is not just the feelings that we feel but also the feeling that they feel and the impacts of the illness on them as well. SO WE ASK OURSELVES WHAT CAN WE DO? THERE IS BUT ONE ANSWER...LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART. GIVE THEM HOPE. ALWAYS BE THEIR VOICE AND LET THEM KNOW THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. SHOW THEM IN THE LIFE YOU LEAD ABOUT DEVOTION, LOVE, COMPASSION, ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH. NEVER GIVE UP. ALWAYS GIVE THEM AN OPEN EAR FOR LISTENING TO THEIR PROBLEMS AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THEIR STRENGTHS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS. AFTER ALL ISN'T THAT WHAT MOM'S ARE FOR?

4sumrzn

Yes, that is what Moms are for.
WHAT CAN WE DO? THERE IS BUT ONE ANSWER...LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART. ALWAYS!!!!! GIVE THEM HOPE. MY difficult child DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOPE. ALWAYS BE THEIR VOICE AND LET THEM KNOW THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I CAN BE HER VOICE, BUT NOT CERTAIN SHE WILL EVER KNOW THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. SHOW THEM IN THE LIFE YOU LEAD ABOUT DEVOTION, LOVE, COMPASSION, ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO MY BEST. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER!!! ALWAYS GIVE THEM AN OPEN EAR FOR LISTENING TO THEIR PROBLEMS AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THEIR STRENGTHS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS. MY difficult child CAN'T COMMUNICATE LIKE THAT. AFTER ALL ISN'T THAT WHAT MOM'S ARE FOR?

Once again, yes....that's what Moms are for. Your answer to the question....WHAT CAN WE DO? Is the correct & beautiful one!!!!!!:kisses: