A new table!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I owrked an estate sale for friends yesterday. Fell in LOVE with a table. It is not new, is a laminate wood top. Not antique, but bigger than the very small table I have now.

The table didn't sell at full price, at 20% off, or at half price. So I got it for 75% off. It was all we could afford to pay.

I am just so thrilled!!! They finally delivered it to us!! My four new chairs are on wheels!! No more fighting over the chair with wheels!! No more ahving to sit guests at the couch, or the kids on the floor at the coffee table!!!

Yippee!!!!

Thanks for celebrating with me!

Susie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
So happy for you......I love it when I get a deal and it sounds like you certainly got one. Being in the right place at the right time helps, so your good deed of helping friends was rewarded.......ENJOY!

Lothlorien

Don't ya love a bargain like that???

I'm so excited because all of the yard/garage sales are popping up everywhere, again. I love yard sales. I got my son's dresser last year for $10. and painted it to match his room. I got cute drawer pulls with trains on them. The dresser was in perfect shape and was the perfect size for his room. I got a matching desk for $10. too and used it for the kids' computer down in the basement.

The kids like those beenie babies and they are all over the place at yard sales for $1., so I don't mind taking them and they love going, because they get toys.

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE yard sales!