a perfect angel in program

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
UGH! difficult child II (12) has been in partial hospital program for almost 3 weeks now, and with the exception of the 1st day (when he went nuclear on them for an hour) he's been perfect. They put him on seroquel and it made him horrible over the weekend, but he was fine there, he is off it now. They are now sending points sheets home and he's now being an angel at home, I am like what are they feeding him? It's an awsome program, but I guess I was hoping he'd act out more so they could get to the bottom of the behaviors, he still has at least 4 weeks to go, so I am not sure who to feel, my luck he'll coast through and when he's done go back to being off the wall, sorry i know that sounds very pessimistic, but I am so fried these days, I am weary of anything seeming "too good to be true"

difficult child I (17) has court 2morrow, 3rd time he's violated probation, and his drug test came back dirty, so who knows what to expect I am always told one thing and then he gets a slap on the wrist and he's my problem again!

UGH to the 3rd power this month!:faint::faint::faint:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Could he still be honeymooning with the program? I'd be skeptical as well that it will last, but like you said, he's not even half way through the program yet.

What are you hoping the court will do with difficult child 2 tomorrow?

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad he is doing well so far and crossing my fingers it continues. I can definitely see why you would be skeptical.

I hope court goes the way you would like it to go tomorrow.

Hugs.