A positive post for a change

muttmeister

I'm thinking of buying stock in the company that makes Effexor! :wink:
difficult child#1 and his girlfriend and her 2 kids and another male friend of theirs came to my house for Christmas. They had been in the guest room drinking and doing whatever so when they left to go visit some friends I went up and gathered up all of the dishes and put them in the dish washer. When they got back they wanted to know where their glasses were. I told them I had washed them. difficult child was very upset. Apparently I had thrown out something he wanted to keep. (I didn't ask - that's not the point of this post). Anyway, after listening to him for a couple of minutes I told him I was sorry but if he didn't want me to wash the dirty dishes he should have told me and that it wasn't going to ruin his Christmas and he should get over it. He got a guilty look on his face and SAID HE WAS SORRY AND GAVE ME A HUG! :smile: That's the first time in his whole life that I ever remember him apologizing for anything and the first time I've had a hug since he was about 4.
So that was about the best Christmas present I could have gotten. I guess the medication is really working.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gheez Martha Stewart I thought you were giving us a hot stock tip!

But you gave me an even better present - YOUR SMILE!

Thanks -

(but seriously you think Effexor is worth buying?) lol

Hugs
Star