A Pretty Decent Weekend

B

Bunny

I see such a huge difference in difficult child since taking him off of the Zoloft. He still has his bad moments, but they are definately fewer and farther between. He had a pretty decent weekend, despite having a bad start to his Friday morning. He came home in a good mood and was excited to make poached salmon for dinner. We went out for dinner on Saturday with my in-laws and difficult child ALWAYS insists that he is going to sit next to mother in law. When we told the kids that they were coming with us easy child asked if he couled sit next to his Gram because he never gets to. So, husband talked to difficult child and explained that easy child wanted to sit next to her. His response? "Well, can I sit next to Grandpa?" I'll take that any day! Sunday morning husband took him bowling and for new sneakers and he had a pretty quiet rest of the day. An issue or two along the way, but nothing that lasted long and nothing that could not be dealt with.

I am SOOOOOO glad we took him off that medication.

B

Bunny

And he came home to a nice surprise. I bought the Hunger Games trilogy today for him and I to read. We both read the first one and he's been dying to get the second one. He's upstairs reading it right now. He even turned off the television to read a book. Oh, my!! I think thew world is going to stop turning!