a quick holiday picture ...to put faces with names...

buddy

That is a beautiful picture. Your boys are great looking! And difficult child???? Proof again that difficult child's are stunning....often saves their little lives, smile.

T

TeDo

What a beautiful family! difficult child or not, you are VERY blessed. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.

Nancy

Signorina, you are beautiful and you have a beautiful family. Your boys are very good looking, of course we can see where they get their looks from.

I hope your holiday is peaceful and difficult child's brink turns out to be a turning point for the good.

Nancy

DammitJanet

Lovely photo! I would go to your son...lol. He looks quite handsome in that blazer.

I also have 3 boys. Now I have 3 granddaughters...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What a beautiful photo of such a lovely family!

Janet those 3 granddaughters of yours are spoken for, they're gonna marry my 3 grandsons........I'm sure we'll find a wife for Oliver in time. lol Then we know all the in laws will get along. :rofl:

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to share photos........I only have some of the grandkids at the moment.

lovemysons

Signorina,
Speaking of "gorgeous" you certainly have a gorgeous family!
Your son's are all 3 quite handsome as well as your husband. You are just a beautiful woman.

So happy to see "faces with names" too.
Merry Christmas to you and family.
LMS

svengandhi

What a beautiful family. I have 4 boys (and one girl!). I have to laugh at your comment about the hair. My 15 year old is referred to as Harpo because of his massive amounts of curly blonde hair - your son's do would be near total Yul Brynnerdom to him.

Congrats on the colleges too. My difficult child has not done any applications yet... He seems to think that colleges will send reps to knock on our door with massive amounts of money in hand.

S

Signorina

Thanks for the lovely comments. I've been a bit difficult child heavy on the board & wanted to introduce the whole family!!

Janet -I look forward to granddaughters some day... But 3 DILs scare the heck outta me!!! Lol

Nancy

Signorina, while I love the picture of you and your lovely family and I feel like I know you even better now, you may want to read the warning on watercooler that tiredmommy posted about posting pictures. I did remember years ago we all posted pics on the forum and then it was brought to our attention that those pictures remain forever and it may not be wise to have pictures of our difficult child's that people can access over the years. I dont know that this ever happened but I suppose it's possible to fall int othe wrong hands, ie, schoosl, prospective employers, law enforcement personnel, etc.

You may want to ask a mod to delete the post.

nancy

buddy

I think they said they are going to delete them all anyway, right? I am not worried at this point but they are right, things can change. though there is nothing I would not share a judge I think....but still there is not predicting so I am fine with them taking the links out from my picture posts.