A quick Kiddo funny

H

HaoZi

So, I did some painting in the apartment over the weekend, added some color to the door frames and whatnot like that. The place is white, I'm using blue. Now this child... this highly intelligent child that has been watching me do this painting... walks into the kitchen and places her entire hand on the jutting wall edge she just watched me paint.
"Why didn't you tell me it was wet paint?"
I almost did a *facepalm* but remembered I still had the brush in my hand.

keista

Sounds like something all three of my kids would (have) say.

Nice save on that facepalm, or you'd have her beat for the genius award. lol

T

TeDo

Good thing you realized you had the brush in hand. Apparently she wasn't "watching" you, she just happened to be watching in your direction. SO typical difficult child! Mine do the same thing only they usually end up asking a question that I just answered (I said something before they ask the question) when I said what I said before they asked. Does that make any sense? I think I just confused myself so sorry if you are too.

A little color can go a long way. Good Job HaoZi!!

H

HaoZi

She helped set up the tarps and asked why I was painting that part, so she can't claim complete ignorance of what I was doing, lol.

H

HaoZi

I use a lot of craft paints, she knows paint takes time to dry. When I started to paint more the next day the new rule was "Don't touch anything blue." She said "Then I also can't touch this this and this or that," while pointing at various objects.
That's right, don't touch those either, sounds like a good idea to me. *files away for future reference with an evil laugh*

M

ML

Yeah, they are just not always "there" to take it in. I joke with manster when he's in those fogs and just ask him what it's like in his "happy place". LOL.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm sorry.........I gotta side with the kid. Paint these days DOES dry incredibly fast....and I'm about as observant as ......well I would have walked in and done exactly what she did. (So like eight nays and one BRAY)