A rare good piece of mail from the school!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm sure it's still questionable whether or not difficult child will gradutate, BUT!!!

I got the mail today and found a little postcard for difficult child from the school. My normal internal groan was interrupted when I turned it over and read:

XXXXX High School SUPER STUDENT REPORT with difficult child's name on it!!!!

It's from one of the night school teachers and the comment reads:

Good job staying focused and cranking out the work! Keep it up!

YAY!!!!! I'm stealing this from difficult child after he's had time to savor it and keeping it! LOL

maril

How nice! It's always great when we receive positive news about our kids. Good for him.

YAY!!!!! I'm stealing this from difficult child after he's had time to savor it and keeping it! LOL
Yeah, and maybe you might add it to a (grad) scrapbook? Personally, I have never made one up but each of my kids has had others do so for them in the senior year of HS.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm not sure what I"m going to do with it yet. husband and I went out to dinner tonight and stopped by Walmart before heading home. While we were there we ran into difficult child's teacher of record and it's not looking good. I may frame the post card or I may mount it on corkboard and toss darts at it. Not sure yet.