A ray of hope on the Kanga trail

meowbunny

I will keep a candle lit for you, your family and Kanga. Prayers going up that they accept her and that it's a good fit.

SaraT

JJJ

I hope they can get Kanga in. Rattling beads for you and Kanga that all goes right for the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) placement.

JJJ

Thanks all! There is nothing I can do today, so I'm going to focus on other things. I've been offered a new coaching position and I need to make a final decision on that. I may also get the house clean :)

DDD

I'm a pretzel on your behalf. How wonderful it would be if common sense and helpful aid dominated. Hugs. DDD

dirobb

I am a CD addict
JJJ and Kanga,
Sending prayers.

"well if you can't take care of her that's neglect, DCFS will take over"

Dont you just love these type of responses. We got this with both of the difficult child's CPS had been involved and were fixing to take custody but we showed up. When we need help with placement they said NO we never did the removal and if we take her now they will file a RAPR (refusal to accept parental responibility) charge against husband.
Trying to find help for our difficult child 14ss has been just as difficult he has a sexual componet to his they are recommending a sexal perdator program. All dead ends (unless you have very deep wallets) they can't help him until he commits an offense. Everyone agrees that is where he's headed but no programs or funds exist to help until he has committed a crime against another. So I pray it never comes to that.

TerryJ2

What a confusing mess. Not what you need right now. That one offer is a glimmer of hope. I've got my fingers crossed!