A really funny Two Broom story.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee difficult child went to exMIL's this afternoon. I was there to pick him up later.

She mentioned her daughter in law will be in town this weekend. On our little roadtrip Saturday, with wee difficult child and Two Brooms, we passed thru the town where daughter in law lives. I called to go visit them, but wee difficult child was getting antsy by the time we got thru there, and Two Brooms was making it worse, so I had to call and cancel. I told exMIL about this and was glad she'll be in town this weekend so I can see them.

A short while later, exFIL was telling a story about Two Brooms. ExFIL was a medic when Two Brooms was bitten by a poisonous snake. No adult has ever died from this type of bite, but she is so overweight and out of shape that she really went downhill before they got her to the hospital (and this was 20 years ago). They thought they were going to lose her.

While exFIL is saying this, exMIL is standing behind him, fingers in her ears, shaking her head rapidly, and grinning. I finally couldn't contain my laughter anymore, which of course, caught exFIL's attention, and we both looked at exMIL.

She stopped shaking her head and pointed a sharp finger at me and said "DON'T EVEN TELL ME YOU AREN'T THINKING IT, TOO!!!"

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
please call GCV Mom - she's the resident rattle wrangler.

:tongue:

OH I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT............

I can probably dig up a corn snake for you -

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Weez gots lotsa spare rattles 'round here if 'n' ya wants ta hang 'em in 'er coat clozit an' giver a good scare! April first will be here afore ya know it! :devil:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I Hope the woman doesn't meet an untimely and questionable demise.

People will come looking for me!

(Is it legal to UPS snakes?)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I don't know that "untimely" is even applicable here, is it? To hear EXMIL talk, sounds like she's waaaay overdue...

It IS legal to ship snakes... but if you want rattlers, maybe you should just order the eggs!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey chickey -

Lets get together and send Shari a box of snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<:)---<

SA..........PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Our's are already a' creeping out all over these parts! Lots of people are spotting the critters in gee'rages and such... wouldn't be no surprise to find one curled up in yer' bed!
We got one of the biggest Rattlers over here yonder! Oh and that there Gila Monster is right out about now. Oh, we also got the only poisonous Scorpion right here also... The Zone is chock full of Critters...

Marguerite

What you need is something REALLY venomous from Australia. How about a Taipan? Mind you, I think they're all too far north of us, but I could arrange an Eastern Tiger Snake.

Rattlesnakes are nasty, I'll grant you, since their venom does nasty things AND is injected in quantity. She would suffer more with a rattlesnake, whereas Aussie snakes would be fairly quick.

Or leave snakes out of it and we'll send you a Funnelweb Spider? They're really aggressive, they expect YOU to get out of THEIR way!

Marg