A round of applause for runawaybunny

InsaneCdn

Thanks, Cheryl!

I'm sure it's been a highly stressful day... all of us breathing down your neck just waiting for our forum to come back on-line.

Thanks for being such a great Warrior Mom to this sometimes-GFGish software...

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Ditto that. Cheryl, you are AWESOME and yes, I was going through withdrawals (missed my "family"). Glad we're all back together!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you Cheryl. Awesome job getting us back up again. :)

As a side note, I noticed there were other forums down yesterday or experiencing much trouble........wonder if they were tied in together. (not knowing anything about running forums and such)

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
As usual, Cheryl, you ROCK!!!!! Thank you for all that you do for each of us, both what we see and what we don't. (((((hugs)))))

R

runawaybunny

Thank you for your kind words. Days like yesterday make me appreciate all the boring days that I take for granted.

Servint tech support restored a backup from 3-4 so we are missing posts from 3-5 and 3-6. They don't know if that data can be recovered and there would be additional downtime required to try to get those posts back. Since the forum was down for 11 hours yesterday I don't really think it's worth additional hours of down time to see if they can get that data back. I'm also worried that we could possibly lose more if they start messing around with the live database again.

I know a lot of thought and effort goes into your posts and the interactions around here and it's totally unacceptable that your contributions here have been lost. I am really sorry about this and encourage you to repost and contact me if you registered after 3-4 and your account has gone missing.

Thank you all so much for your patience.

TerryJ2

:bravo:Thank you, Cheryl. I am sure that we'll catch up with-our posts and some of us can retype a few things ... it will all work out. Thank you so much!:bravo: