Last month Nichole stopped the depo bc shot and started the nuva ring. (sp?) She had to stop the shot due to excessive weight gain and it was making her retain water terribly. Well, about 4 days ago it was time to remove the ring so she could have her period. She's been waiting every since. So when I picked up Travis from work on Mon morning I picked up a preg test. It was neg. This morning she called the doctor for a blood test and we ran her in for it. We won't have the results until at least tomorrow. I told Nichole back when she was obsessing about wanting another baby that if she got pregnant again she was out. Once is a mistake, the second time around you just plain know better. I still feel this way. BUT I'm not keen on making her feel like she HAS to move in with b/f. That just doesn't sit well with me at all. Yet we simply don't have room for another baby here. She and Aubrey are crammed into her bedroom now. In addition, I just don't think I can do another 9 mos of her without medication. God help us! So far b/f is supposed to be taking the possibility ok. But I have a feeling all heck is going to break loose if she is preg again. And with as awful as he reacted last time, I think this time is going to be much worse. Because of the baby obsession during her last manic phase he's going to believe it was deliberate. So if you could say a prayer that this girl is NOT pregnant I'd be grateful. A baby is the LAST thing she needs right now.