A test

Lothlorien

I got 21 right. I'm not very good with history. I had Honors History in High School, but the first teacher went out on emergency medical leave after two months and we had subs the rest of the year. My second year, the teacher was retiring in the middle of the year and he had us watch 60 minutes every class. I got straight A's, but don't know a thing about history!

Here's the test.

http://games.toast.net/independence/

witzend

That was fun! I got 24... not too shabby for a girl who never graduated high school and never took a history class. Props go to PBS! ;)

Wiped Out

Staff member
I scored a 26 but should have done better-there was one I was waffling on and I chose the wrong answer.

trinityroyal

I scored 17. Made me realize that there are far more differences in the US and Canadian political systems than I thought.

Interesting.

DammitJanet

I got a 26 but like some others, I got messed up on the amendments and which president was born in Texas of all things...lol.

'Chelle

Like trinity, I scored 17. Must be the score to get for a Canadian doing a quiz on American history and politics LOL.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Like trinity, I scored 17. Must be the score to get for a Canadian doing a quiz on American history and politics LOL.

Maybe I should move to Canada then because I got a 17 also!! I'm so embarrassed:redface:. History was never my strong point. In fact, it was the class that almost prevented me from graduating HS!!

scent of cedar

It was the Amendments that did me in. I went through the answers I got wrong. Pretty interesting stuff ~ especially the parts about lowering the voting age to 18 because 18 year olds were expected to fight in Vietnam, and the one about Congressional pay raises.

Thanks for posting! :)

Barbara

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wiped out -

The quiz was on American History - not Waffles. :laugh:

-we can stay up late, all night long swappin' manley stories and in the morning? I'm making waffles.

-Donkey of Shreck.