A very chilly good morning, friends.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:coffee: The coffee is brewing - forget the blueberry muffins this morning - too darned cold. Looking for the Irish whiskey to pour into my coffee - get the blood pumping. :coffee2::bigsmile:

:2cold:It's 14 below zero & I'm wrapped here in my quilt sipping on my freshly brewed hmj wishing for a bit of whiskey. Ah, well....

Not much going on here today - I have a new person coming in to clean a few hours a week. She starts today. :whew: :beautifulthing: Who wants to place bets that her car doesn't start today?

I believe I've planned things right so I don't have to go out in the cold today - tomorrow may do me in though.

Here's to a wonderful, warm Wednesday (I can dream you know). May our difficult children have outstanding days. Take a break from the routine & do something special for yourselves & schedule in that nap. :sleeping: Never forget to hug your loved ones! :flower:

by the way, sorry for always starting the GM thread - I'm always awake & by this time of the morning bored beyond words. So I come here. Think about it & you may get a small chuckle.

Coookie

Good Morning Linda, and all to follow... :)

Irish whiskey sounds good to me Linda :) Stay Warm.

I'm getting ready to go to work so have to go out and warm up the car.
:)

difficult child is in the shower getting ready also. He likes his job and seems to be handling it well. :)

Well, here I go... into the tundra. :sad-very:

Praying for a peaceful day for all.

Hugs

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I hear you about the cold!!!! I can understand the need to dream about a warm day:beach: I wish I could schedule in that nap today!

Coookie-I'm glad difficult child is liking his job! Stay warm:coldday:

I'm foolishly hoping for a school day-I know it isn't going to happen. It's 28 below right now with the wind chill!! I did get to come home early yesterday though not because of the weather. difficult child was sick. It allowed me to get home before the weather got bad. difficult child didn't seem too bad off and I got a nice long nap.:sleeping:

My sister e-mailed me that their beloved dog they had for years died yesterday. She said two of my nephews sobbed uncontrollably while the other cried a bit-she said she thinks he is in shock. Their dog wasn't sick (that they knew of). When they left yesterday she hadn't eaten and didn't want to come inside. They brought her inside and my sister came home to check on her early and found her by the door. It was very sad.:sad:

After work today easy child has a dr's appointment for a medication check and then I'm heading to the health club.

I hope everyon has a peaceful day and stay warm if you are in the cold.:temps:

LittleDudesMom

:bloodshot:Good Morning Everyone! That's how I feel this morning - not enough sleep last night!!!!!

Linda, I don't have the blueberry muffins, but I did go to Costco yesterday and I have a bowl of stawberries, blueberries and skim milk - it's real yummy and better for you!!!! Come on over, it's 52 degrees right now.....:bigsmile:

Robby, nice to hear from you this morning. Hope you and difficult child have a good day at work. When it's that cold out there in the morning, it makes it even worse to get going doesn't it :frozen:? There's a little frozen man for you and difficult child.

Hey Sharon, had to edit and come back to say good morning to you! Glad you got your nap yesterday. I was going to give you the little sleeping smilie, but I just realized you can't add them when you edit. Have a good day!

As I mentioned to Linda, it's pretty warm here this morning but that's our high today. We will be going down from there. I have comcast coming here today to do some upgrading so I have to be here all morning. I'm going to do some laundry and putzie jobs around the house this morning. I need to hit the grocery, dry cleaner, and drug store after that. That should put me at difficult child pick up time.

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday - we are halfway there!!!

Sharon :kisses:

Marguerite

I'm really late tonight, should be in bed. Not well right now - problem with antibiotic yesterday, I'm back to having to take them with anti-emetics again.
Got to beach this afternoon with difficult child 3 - water is beautifully warm although the day was overcast with storms brewing. No rain for us, though - maybe some in the west of Sydney.
Storms forecast tomorrow, AND it's my washing day.

Linda, about starting the Good Morning thread - I've been leaving it up to you guys mostly, it's too easy for me since it's our "awake" time. I'll try and take the heat off you, shall I?

Marg