A very good Monday morning.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:fall: :good_morning:

Good Monday morning all,

Another early morning for me, however I feel like I've accomplished some things over night while others were sleeping. I cleaned the kitchen the best I can right now.....

Sorted out the recycle so kt can take it out tomorrow after school (usually kt sorts but I had a burst of energy).

I got caught up on my calendar & emailed husband all the pertinent appts coming up. We've started using the google share calendar for the family. :smashcomputer:

I'm about to clean my Beta's fish bowl & that's it - I'm down for the count after kt heads off to school & my GP appointment this morning. (It's the first appointment for her day).:jumphappy:

That should do me in for the week.....:rofl:

Enjoy your day, friends....may it be peaceful with cooperative difficult children. May dinner be on time & the dog obedient. (Someone has to listen in our homes...:bigsmile:)

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Linda, sounds like you've been very busy while everyone else sleeps. I hope your fish has a decent-sized bowl - we had a recent controversy here where pet shops which had been selling Siamese Fighting Fish in tiny bowls claiming that it was OK because on their native country, they live in small puddles - apparently it's been discredited. So small bowls were banned, they have to be kept in larger bowls here.

We haven't got one currently - I remember we had one when I was growing up. I also remember researching their behaviour while at uni - larger tanks then, too.

We've had a busy day here today - difficult child 3 was left on his own just after lunch, while I went out to meet mother in law and see the GP. We did our shopping afterwards, meeting up with easy child 2/difficult child 2 just as she was finishing her work shift.

The GP wants me to have another ultrasound on my thyroid. It's scheduled for Thursday, then I see the GP afterwards. I'll be seeing the endocrinologist on Monday, I hope he doesn't want to operate on it. My blood tests results are OK, at least. I'm also seeing the neurologist again on Friday. So much medical stuff happening all at once - it's a nuisance.

Today has been hot, with storms forecast. But no storms hit Sydney, they went around. Maybe later tonight, they have told us.

We shall see.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Wow-I would definitely be ready to crash, you have been a busy beaver! The dog is obedient at your house? No fair-ours isn't!

I'm feeling really wiped this morning. I think I took too long of a nap yesterday because I didn't sleep well last night!

Today begins my favorite season. Some of the leaves have begun to turn. The silver maple in our back yard is already about half red.:autumn:
I do have to laugh that for the first day of Autumn it will be in the 80s.

Work today and then we have a big staffing for difficult child. After that I have a dental cleaning (my favorite thing in the world-NOT). Hopefully I will make it to the club today-I had a great workout yesterday and want to return tonight.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning My Friends :D!

Linda, you certainly have been busy! I suppose you would prefer to be on a regular schedule but, at least you can rest when the house is quiet and everyone is gone.

Marg, you certainly have been to the doctor a lot lately. Good luck on these latest tests. I too hope that surgery is not the outcome. Your weather is warming and ours is cooling - although not as cool as the temps in Wiped's area. We are in the high 70's but it feels great!

Sharon, sounds like a busy Monday for you. I had a great workout yesterday too. It was the only male that is on the aquatic staff and he worked us hardd!!! Interesting news - I took easy child's class Saturday morning - I was getting dressed in the locker room and three ladies from the class were in the locker bank in from of me (meaning they couldn't see). They were talking about how much they loved this instructor's class!!!!!!! They loved her music, they liked how she got in the water and did the class with them, and they liked that she was nice and loud and counted down because they knew what was coming next! It was a proud moma minute!

Sorry I haven't been aruond the last few days - I've been absolutely swamped! Today is another busy one. My cousin and her husband just moved about 30 minutes away. They have been living in Belgim and England for the last 30 years! They have three grown children. Well, I'm having a little luncheon here today for her and have invited a handful of other woman. Yesterday was busy with lots of other things, so I've a lot to do before 11:30!!!

Wishing everyone a great day - don't forget that Mondays are always No Meltdown Days ;)

Take care :peaceful:

Sharon