A very good Saturday morning all....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:flower::good_morning:

I know it's early .... very restless night. Sleep just wasn't on the agenda I guess.

I spent yesterday running about town picking out the final choice for the bathroom tile & flooring. The paint is down to 2 different shades of green. My bathroom has been gutted & the inspectors were in today to check the plumbing & pipe work that has been completed to date. It passed.:whew:

kt comes for a home pass today ~ I encouraged her to head back to Residential Treatment Center (RTC) as the only thing in the bathroom that works is the toilet. I'm heading down to the nearest truck stop for a shower today. :rofl:

My niece K is washing the walls in my living room & dining room so she can begin painting while the construction guys are outta here & the dust isn't flying. kt plans on cleaning her room so it looks as good as the rest of the house.

My room is going to be finished today & then I can pick out paint for that as my bedroom furniture is being delivered next Saturday.

Well, I'm off here to brew a pot of hmj & start shredding old papers that were in husband's office.

Have a pleasant day, friends. Hope your weekend is calm & filled with enjoyable family time.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-If I ever get back up to visit my sister (I say that because I haven't seen her in so long because she is going through nursing school and working full time) I'm going to come see all of your remodeling-I bet it looks great! Enjoy your day!:)

I'm up because I have to work. Wish I didn't have to today as I think I'm catching easy child's cold she has had all week. My throat is so sore right now.

It is suppose to be a beautiful 65 degrees today! I had planned on taking difficult child outside to do something fun because at 10:00 husband has a phone interview (for an extra job) that is going to last 1 1/2 hours. Unfortunately difficult child is on Stop the World so I can't really do "fun" stuff with him. Not sure how I plan on keeping him from bugging husband on the phone.

Later (after a nap) we'll get to the health club and I'm not sure what else is on the agenda. I do know that I saved a piece of delicious looking birthday cake of one of my students. I'm going to eat it after I weigh in this morning:D

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Linda- I hope you find the perfect colors! It sounds like the remodel is moving along. :thumbsup:

Sharon- I'd suggest that husband go outside then if possible. I hope the cold clears up quickly. I hate spring colds! :thumbsdown:

I have altar guild and cleaning today. Duckie wants to head over to a local toy store to peruse their wares. She heard there may be a new type of Webkinz toy. :hammer:

Have a great day! :salute:

JJJ

Good morning Linda, Sharon, TM and all who follow,

Tigger and I are getting ready to go to the Special Olympics District meet. Keep your fingers crossed that he actually runs the whole 100m LOL!

Jena

Good morning guys!

Hey im never on the good morning thread anymore, so cool since i haven't been working lol.

Linda - i'm sorry you didn't sleep last night, hope that truck stop shower is a good one lol. you have so much going on good for you!! I bet the place is going to look great!! :)

Sharon - you and the gym i'm so impressed, my exercise is climbing the stairs here, sheesh i soo gotta do the gym you are my gym inspiration to get off my fat ****!!

Enjoy your birthday cake later, hope the interview goes well and the day goes smoothly for you!

TM - I hope you have a great day! I love webkinz!! difficult child forgot to feed hers though in the computer and it died lol. reality at every turn :)

JJJ - Hey! Hope the run goes well!! have a great day! :)

Me, i'm sitting here in my sweats i slept in. easy child's at work, difficult child is with her dad this weekend she left last night. I have the lab at 11 to get my carotid sonogram done today, after that i'm clueless. It's funny i dont' get into the swing of being gfgless until sunday and than she comes home lol.

friends and myself were supposed to actually go to a club tonight, dance and everything i have no idea last time i did that. Yet her child threw up last night, poor kid but i was soo looking forward to doing it. I needed to break out of my little comfort shell for a while and just be nutty. oh well, such is kids and throwing up! i'm guessing blockbuster for me later! :)

everyone else have a great day

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm up early for a Saturday because difficult child 1 has an 8:45am recheck at the asthma doctor and a 9:30am violin lesson. And since I have to pre-medicate him a half hour before he even gets up, I'm up and enjoying the quiet, my coffee and -- rats, there goes the gardener for the empty house next door that's for sale! Oughtta be a law against lawnmowers before 9am on weekends. :mad: After our morning fun, I'll be working the difficult child 2 on late assignments, getting husband to try on his suit for difficult child-bro's wedding to make sure it still fits, and most likely more yardwork since it looks overcast today.

Linda, your "new" house sounds wonderful -- you're going to LOVE it when all the hammering and painting is finished. :D

Sharon, I hope difficult child settles down and is more cooperative for everyone today. Hope you feel better soon, too.

Tm, have fun shopping! Gee, another Webkinzs... just what I'm sure you need! :p

JJJ, hope Tigger enjoys the race and is able to finish it! I love to watch my kids compete in things like that, even if they don't win. :D

Jena, hope your sonogram goes well and gives you and your docs some answers. Whatever you end up doing today, may it be relaxing and renewing for you!