A very good Saturday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

It's early .... that hasn't stopped me before on a weekend morning! ;) Wish I could sleep though.

kt is at respite this weekend; I'm going out to visit with wm. He loves Applebee's & I think I'll take him out to lunch (with limitations or he'll order above my means).

I've spent the night painting :painter: apple blossoms. Spring is on it's way & I'm taking in every bit of sunshine & planning my flower boxes & gardens. I need the sun, flowers, birds.....all the things that make me smile.

Hope you all have a good day ~ time with family, laughter & love.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Linda, I hope you have a nice time at Applebees with wm. Give him a hug from his board auntie.

We have another busy day here (surprise!). Duckie has a birthday party at an indoor water park in Niagara Falls, Ontario at noon, must be to a movie theater by 4:45pm to see a movie and go on a sleepover birthday party (another girl), and finally, has a third birthday party tomorrow at 2pm. I'm glad we have our Nexus passes to cross the bridge into Canada.... it's spring break and the borders are busy. We should zip right through!

Our cookie booth went well last night. The girls sold another 69 boxes which is just great for my church fish fry. I only have a few to return to the cookie mom!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: Good Saturday Morning!!!

Linda, I actually planted 16 little pansies into four pots on my back porch yesterday! Yes, it's still chilly at night (below freezing last night), but the days are in the 50's or 60's and these little flowers will thrive until the real heat sets in around July or so! It made me smile to have some color!! Have a great lunch with wm - sounds like a great outing - have fun with your young man today.

TM, geeze, birthday party central - do you have a frequent shopper card to Toys 'R Us???? Sounds like it can get a little expensive. Maybe you can get a little down time while she is at the parties! Or perhaps some errands run so you and husband can chill tonight while Duckie is out! Have fun!

Can't wait for my cousins!!! I found a vcr tape from '91 where all my dads living sibs and any of their children in town at the time, gathered at one of aunts at Christmas. There are great shots of babies who are teens, teens that are now parents, and a much younger looking "my generation"!!!!!!!!!!! I have two old photo albums out, with cousins bringing theirs, several bottles of white wine chilling and several bottles of red resting on the counter! It's going to be a wild (man-free) night!

I wish everyone a great Saturday. Hope you are able to eek out a little chill time :alien:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Linda-Enjoy your lunch with wm and then enjoy the time by yourself. The apple blossoms sound beautiful.

TM-Enjoy the day-nice that there will be no long lines at the border. What are Nexus Passes? Does that replace a passport because you live so close? I am kind of bummed that the next time I make it to Buffalo we will not be able to take the kids to see the Canadian side of the Falls. As kids we used to do it every time-my grandma's house is only about 26 minutes from the Falls.

Sharon-I know you will enjoy the time with your cousins-sounds like a blast!

I took off work today because difficult child was suppose to go to respite last night and I figured I could use a day to sleep in-wrong! His respite provider is sick so he is home. No way I can also take next Saturday off which is when she will take him.

husband, difficult child, and I are going to a movie this morning (easy child doesn't want to come). We are going to see "Knowing". I hope it's a good movie. Other plans include the health club, a nap, and some cleaning.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful: