A very good Sunday morning all....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning warrior mums,

Another beautiful day ahead ... taking ktbug out to the flower beds with me; the girl needs to learn the difference between a weed & a perennial

Yup, kt is home on pass & things are calm. I can do calm. She'll be here until after dinner tonight.

Hoping to get a nap into day as I've only had an hour of sleep ~ can't seem to relax when kt is in the house. Oh well....

Have a good day, friends. Keep it calm out there
:flirtysmile3:

Marguerite

G'day for Sunday.

Linda, I hope the visit with kt goes well. Here's hoping she does well with gardening.

We had a fairly full day - we had a birthday lunch for easy child 2/difficult child 2, SIL2 was there of course, and difficult child 1 plus daughter in law. SIL2's car died totally and utterly on the lonely road on the way here, so they were late and carless. They limped in to within mobile phone range then husband went to get them. Later when what was left of the radiator had cooled down, they went back and drove the car the rest of the way to our house. Now we have a derelict wreck outside out place. Great!

At about 5 pm difficult child 1 and daughter in law had to leave, then at about 6.30 pm the rest of us left. husband & I were heading to the airport to collect easy child & SIL1, arriving back from their Asian holiday. We dropped easy child 2/difficult child 2 and SIL2 home on our way. It was a pity we couldn't overlap our kids, but there was not enough room on the car for all the people plus luggage.

We just got back home after dropping the kids at mother in law's where they're staying tonight.

Tomorrow - busy again. difficult child 3 has schoolwork (although I am pressuring him to drop out for the rest of the year - this year has been a mess). I have my house cleaning and washing, plus driving easy child to the doctor. easy child has a doctor's appointment then a physio appointment, she needs a belly belt because this pregnancy is making her pelvic ligaments loose. Then they leave to collect their puppy, and drive back to Canberra. A lot of driving in one day, the dog is in Newcastle to the north of Sydney, and then they drive to Canberra which is halfway between Sydney and Melbourne.

So busy as my day will be, theirs will be worse.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Linda-I could probably use the same lessons as kt when it comes to gardening-enjoy your day:)

Marg-Bummer about sister in law's car! Things are definitely busy with you right now-hope you get to enjoy a bit of a rest at some point.

difficult child was up very early this morning-before 5:00-ugh!! I went to church this morning and have plans to go to the club again today-first I'm going to squeeze in a nap. How sad that it is 9:00 in the morning and I already need my nap. It's going to be a beautiful day here-I'm thinking it might also be a good day for a walk.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

H

HaoZi

In my experience you can tell the difference because the weeds are the only healthy looking things growing. :)

keista

Good morning! I hope everyone has a glorious day! Despite the heat, I'm going to try.

Girls are off to separate play dates, son is computing and I'm going to do more of the usual - procrastinating everything I need to do. Eventually I get something done. :)

cubsgirl

Good afternoon everyone!

We are having a quiet day here. My mother in law invited difficult child to spend the night at her house (she usually does this when she wants some work done around the house but difficult child still said he wanted to go) and easy child is at boyfriends. It'll be nice time for husband and I [I still need to address the smoking in the house issue with him].

I have a job interview tomorrow so I need to iron my dress clothes.

Hope everyone has a nice, drama-free day :)

cubsgirl

Good luck on the interview and I hope husband is smart enough to keep his smoke away from those clothes!

Thanks Keista...and he better keep his smoke away - because we ARE going to have a talk about it. It's funny - after not being called for interviews in what seems like forever, I had a second company call me today (on a Sunday) to ask to interview at 3pm. So now I have a 10am and 3pm job interviews.