A very good Tueseday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:flirtysmile3:
Good morning all,

I haven't been on the morning thread in the longest time, yet alone start one. It's to be another dreary day today. I love that all the snow we had has melted. Last year's snow fall was something like 97 inches.

kt has a discharge date (12/22) so I'm in the midst of interviewing in home staff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker will agree to come back & work with kt (she's been here for 3.5 years).

I've a doctor's appointment today. And it's plow my desk out day ~ I'm buried in mail. For the life of me I can't seem to keep on top of it. Once that's done I'm going to start decorating for Christmas. I just realized it's only 12 days away.

Have a good one.

LittleDudesMom

:forchristmas:Good Morning!

Linda, so great to "see" you here this morning! I don't get on the morning thread much myself since we leave for difficult child's school so early and I don't come back home - I go straight to the office! Hope you get those papers organized and can spend some a little time with the decorations -- wish we were closer, I would bring over some tea and cookies and help you put up that tree! Have a good day Linda.

I've gotten so busy at the office with the new entertainment complex, especially this holiday season, that I am hiring one of easy child's friends to come in a day or two a week to just answer the phones! They ring off the hook all day and it's tough to focus on some of my job specifics. We just booked the wrap party for the Steven Spielberg movie that's filming here - easy child has already said she is taking the coat check job that night!!! It's exciting to see the years of hard work and planning paying off in positive reviews of this new project.

So, it's another day at the office for me. difficult child has been up since 4:30! If he wakes up early like that, he doesn't like to go back to sleep because he says it's hard to then get up......ok, hope we don't pay for the lack of sleep at school today!

Enjoy your day :christmaslights:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Linda-So good to see you on the morning thread!
:smile: I hope you are able to find the best workers to help at home with kt! We haven't even started decorating for Christmas which is very unlike us.

Sharon-How exciting to book the wrap party! I don't blame easy child for taking that coat check job (if we lived closer I bet my husband would love that job for the night too:)). I hope your difficult child has a great day being up so early!

My difficult child is also up early which is usually not a good thing. At least he is cooperative and has already taken his morning medications. I've been awake for a long time and finally decided to get up. I can tell I have a cold that wants to settle in and it most certainly is not welcome!

This afternoon we are taking our first field trip of the year. Should be interesting; luckily we are only about 2 miles from our school this afternoon.

Tonight I'm going to try to clean up some more and start a bit of decorating.

Wishing all a beautiful day!!
:xmasdancers:

Good Morning Everyone:mornincoffee:,

Linda, Haven't "talked" to you in way too long... So nice to have my morning coffee with you! I agree - It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here!! Where did the year go?? Hope you get everything on your to-do list accomplished today - I miss Christmas decorating this year - We're traveling over the holiday and we don't have a tree in this apartment. I need to get a small table top one today!!

Sharon (LDM), It's nice to see you here too! What an exciting job you have!! My husband is another one who would love to help out easy child! Hope difficult child's day goes smoothly and his evening is a good one too...

Sharon (WO), Sorry your difficult child was up so early too but hoping his day goes smoothly and your night is peaceful. Enjoy the field trip! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning and am heading to the exercise room once the pot is empty. I really need to get back on track and stay on track! Not too much else on the agenda for today. I plan on taking it easy while I can because things are going to get way too busy for me very soon. We're going "home" for Christmas, returning here, and then moving to another state mid-January. Can't wait to finally be settled somewhere!!

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start... SFR:santa::rudolph: