A very good Wednesday morning,

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
my friends. :good_morning:

The hmj is brewing :coffee:& smelling extremely inviting this morning. I've taken a bit of the very strong coffee brewing in my bright red cup. It's a bright red cup sort of day. I'm sure it's the "imagined" crisis's to be not what actually will happen. My brain has been working overtime this evening.

Another day ahead of working on my taxes; just for a big break from taxes I'm going to clean my beta fish's bowl. The water is beginning to look a bit cloudy.

Homemaker is due in today at noon - :bravo::woohoo: I get so excited over freshly mopped floors & newly vacuumed carpets. Not to mention the lemon oil on the pantry cabinets & such. I live such an interesting life. :sword:

kt is planning on going to school today - I'm planning on her going to school today. Her body may tell us different in which case I'm heading to ER with her as no one can get in to see a pediatrician right now. Every one is booked with this virus. However, I expect the temp will be down & her cough calmed. I made sure her vaporizer ran all night long - that generally helps.

Enjoy your Wednsday - keep it calm. I hope you find a good reason to laugh out loud to day! :bigsmile: Don't forget to hug you loved ones as they leave & when they return.

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Linda, my cleaner is on deck tomorrow morning for me. He's been behaving himself, no more tub-thumping and not even mentioning the raking over the coals he must have had over his misbehaviour the other week. Storms forecast tomorrow, here's hoping I get some line drying time in.

We're counting down the days to the premiere of "The Black Balloon". It did well in Berlin from all accounts. One of the other mothers managed to get some tickets for us, two per cast member, so we're going to the "preview" which I was led to believe was for the Autism Association. But the paper today was interviewing one of the cast members and said "she will be unable to attend the premiere at..." and mentioned the same place we're all going, on Monday night.

I was just going to turn up in t-shirt and jeans!

The film is being reviewed on the Movie Show on TV tonight, we definitely have to watch that (and maybe tape it, in case they play a bit with our kids in). We've not seen ANYTHING with our kids, it's the final scenes. All there has been is a publicity photo which hasn't actually been released, but we've all got a copy sent to us. That photo is accessible to members on MySpace, but otherwise can't be seen.

We're getting rolling storms hitting Sydney and other coastal areas - again it missed us, we got 2 mm of rain. Western Sydney got a month's rainfall in an hour yesterday afternoon. I saw footage of an underground carpark flooded, with cars almost completely submerged.

It's weird weather for this end of summer. We normally get these storms in late spring/early summer.

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I understand the excitement of a freshly mopped floor! I did that yesterday. Of course, our dog didn't leave it that way for long. I hope kt makes it to school today!

Shakespeare-I hope you have a great day!

Marg-The priemere sounds like it will be exciting. Can't wait to hear about it.

It's back to work for me today. difficult child is still sick but so is husband so they will be staying home together. Neither sounds good but right now husband is worse off. I hope he can get some rest today.

After work maybe a visit to the health club. Not sure since I've only slept about 4 hours tonight/morning.

I hope everyone enjoys a day filled with peace:peaceful:

Marguerite

They just reviewed the film on TV tonight, "At the Movies" was reviewing three films incl "The Black Balloon". It's a very reputable movie review program, and the reviewers loved it.

Here is a link to the TV show:
http://www.abc.net.au/atthemovies/

BF2 just said he can't go on Monday night, so husband is very happy to take up the spare ticket. Now, if we can win one from the radio competition running at the moment...

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:woohoo:Good Middle of the Week!!!!!

Linda, I have Fiestaware and I love choosing the color mug I use in the morning!!! And, my cleaning crew comes Friday and I too am filled with glee when they leave. Perhpas we have more in common than we thought :916blusher:.

Sharon, on no, another casualty at your house :ill:. Sorry husband has caught the sickness, but glad you are not showing any signs. I hope your day is a good one. Keep thoughts of "the letter" out of your mind and enjoy your return to school. Love ya!

Marg, I checked out the link and it sounds like a great movie! It received a good review. We probably won't be able to get it until it releases on dvd. Hope your Thursday is a good one!

Shakemom, hope your Wednesday is a great one!

So, the thrift store would not take the furniture because the muslin under the the cushions had some stains on it! They said new health department regulations prevent them from taking any fabric covered furniture that has a stain. Noone knows from what it came :surprise: ! 'Nuf said.

The younger of the two guys said that the health dept actually does "runs" to thirft stores to make sure they do not have any furniture that has "suspicious" stains on them. He said "this is a really cool sofa." I said, "if you want it yourself, give me a call!" Then, I remembered when easy child's boyfriend and his buddy were here last week they jokingly said they wanted the sofa. I honestly thought they were joking - a tapastry covered camelback sofa from the late 30's-early 40's in a guy's apartment?????? Hey, it's something to sit on and it's free! easy child called them yesterday and they said they wanted it. So, know I'm hoping that I can spot the drivers delivering my new furniture today a $20 to take the stuff out on the driveway then bonehead and I can move it to the garage tonight.

I'm wishing everyone a great Wednesday :kisses:!

Sharon

KTMom91

Miss KT is really sick, is curled up in the big chair watching "Wonder Pets" after watching "The Wiggles", and we're just waiting for the doctor's office to open. She's scheduled to test for her driver's license tomorrow afternoon (and I'm terrified) and is supposed to work tomorrow night. Mono is going around at school, as well as the flu, and strep throat, so I'm not looking forward to the rest of this week. So far I'm not working, so I can be home with her. Hope everyone else has a better day going!